At West Melbourne Dustless Blasting, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of abrasive blasting services when it comes to professional surface restoration and preparation in Melbourne. We assist in all blasting jobs, regardless of big or small.
- Restoration Process
Dustless blasting is so versatile that it’s really impossible to list all of its uses. As it has the flexibility of adjusting pressure, using a variety of abrasives and blasting wet or dry, the possibilities of blasting are endless. So, anything that needs to be de-rusted, de-painted, cleaned or restored, opt for our efficient service of dustless blasting.
- Surface Preparation
Dustless Blasting is a perfect tool for paint removal or cleaning up the surface of machinery, equipment or any other thing. It can be used safely and effectively on bricks, stones or concrete. You can even remove graffiti or several layers of paint at once with this blasting technique. It can remove everything, from concrete or asphalt on parking areas and roadways to the calcium stains and mildew in swimming pools.
With this technique, you have full control over what abrasive medium you use, the blasting pressure and even the abrasive flow. This allows you to blast almost any substrate without damage.
Our Dustless Blasting Services involve:
Get a Quote
- Trucks and Trailers
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Swimming pools
- Anti-foul removal
- Rust removal
- Concrete surfaces
- Wooden surfaces
- Powder coat
What Will You Benefit from Our Dustless BlastingServices?
There are plenty of benefits attached to using ourdustless blasting process:
- Quick Process – The dustless blaster can remove paint by cleaning the surface in no time. Hence, the process is quick and offers you with a clear surface that is near to new.
- Minimal Dust – The process eliminates the plume of dust as the abrasive is grounded by getting trapped in water.
- Lower Abrasive Consumption – The dustless blasting process reduces the abrasive consumption as it uses fewer media to do more work
- Abrasive Flexibility – The process can use almost any abrasive that sinks in water.
- No Warping – Sandblasting warps thin metal which is not the case here as the water prevents friction.
- Safe for Workers – Being eco-friendly technique, it is safe for the environment as well as the workers.
- Less Containment Needed – Containment is not time-consuming with dustless blasting. Sometimes expensive and time-consuming containment needs to be set up, but not with dustless blasting.
- Doesn’t Affect Nearby Workers – This process leaves the nearby workers unaffected. Their productivity is not hindered and they are able to work without any hindrance.
- Leaves a Paint Ready Surface – The completion of the dustless blasting process will leave your surface clean and chloride free, perfectly ready for paint.
Our Dustless Blasting Applications
When the dustless blasting system is carried out, it quickly and efficiently removes a variety of coatings, corrosion and residues, leaving the surfaces pristine, contaminant-free and profiled ready for re-coating or painting.
In terms of consumption and waste removal costs, dustless blasting is considered to be a very cost-effective method. Being versatile, it can be used for various applications, including:
- Industrial sector for steel preparation
- Rust and paint removal for the automotive industry
- Graffiti removal
- Deposit, mark and stain removal for various machinery
- Road marking removal and cleaning
- Steel, wood and fibreglass cleaning
- Removal of limpet residue and textured coatings
- Construction machinery
- Transport Equipment
- Hotel Industry for their antique furniture restoration
- Home Owners for their cars, patios or swimming pool
West Melbourne Dustless blasting has done the work of solving problems of old and outdated methods of surface preparation. It uses a tested technique that allows you to be powerful and efficient in whatever industry you choose. For more information related to our services, contact our team directly at 0411818512.